A 3.5ml cartridge of yellow HP ink costs $10.50 through the Good Guys, meaning consumers will pay $3/ml - or $3000 per litre.
That's one-third more than Chanel No.5 perfume. A 100ml bottle of Chanel No.5 costs $224.77 from online retailer The Iconic. That's $2.25/ml or $2250 per litre. (price in AU$)
- Ink Cartridge Hack Tricks Your Computer
- HP Printer Conspiracy: Is Your Printer Programmed To Kill Itself If You Refill Your Ink Cartridges?
- Day 258: We Can't Boycott the System - We are the System
- Human Sweatshops will END in Equal Money Capitalism - Day 275
- Day 163: Equal Money Capitalism - Redefining Profit
- Day 165: Equal Profit Share and Equal Money Capitalism
- Child labour in a System of Totalitarian control Will END in Equal Money Capitalism - Day 277
- Day 270: Conspiracies of Synchronicities (Part One)
- Day 289: Alcohol is the Corporate Psychologist