Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 51: Am I Real ?



Am I Real ?
I have asked myself this question for some time now, having to leave behind one belief after another while walking with Desteni about what reality is.
A few already understand Reality to be a sort of a "creative field", yet the common understanding of what reality is, is not yet shared, everyone seems to have a take on it and no real Solutions, many have given up on Solutions altogether and have focused on acceptance, making this reality work for them, I have practiced a lot of acceptance of reality too in my life, until acceptance stopped being a viable option when I became aware that something really disturbing was going on in the world, Me for one, and the world outward equal and One.
In this interview by Anu, Am I Real, the point is taken on quite bluntly to the answer "No I am not", yet.
I am not Real until I give myself the gift of Life, which is a gift that can only be given if it shared by All Equally, there is only One Life For All, I cannot have My Life and not grant it to everybody Equally.
Yet Life is at the moment clearly tied in with the Money System, if you don't have Money, you die, which is a clear point of accepted Abuse which ultimately ends up as a point of Self Abuse, the Life I am not standing up for, I cannot claim for myself.
This is why we are standing for a Solution that will grant Life to everyone Equally, we are not real yet, we are not Life yet, Life will be born from the physical once we commit to Life, once I commit to Life.
So, Who am I ? Well, nobody can decide but me, this was the deal at all times, so while we let the world, our families, our Education System, the consumerist system that imprinted us into consumer slaves, decide who we were, we forgot that the Decision was ultimately our own, Who am I, within this world and What Needs to be Done, not who I have been told I am, not who I have believed I was, but WHO do I decide to be? I am the Decision to stand for Life stopping my existence as the Mind Consciousness System of Friction and Self Interest, because as a System I don't exist and I cannot change anything until I stand Equal to what I have accepted and allowed myself to become within and without and change it to rewrite myself, One and Equal to the World Systems, into What is Best for All.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be defined and imprinted by a system that consumes Life as a Consumer

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be imprinted and to imprint myself with images and symbols about 'what Life is and is supposed to be' spending my Life trying to achieve meaning and purpose outside of myself instead of Giving myself Meaning and Purpose by standing up in and as Life for myself and existence Equal and One

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to Be more than To Have, because I feared I could not Have enough to define myself as successful and so I would make do with being instead of having

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not question my existence as a Consumer, living out the Highs of purchasing a Life for myself instead of seeing I was abdicating my existence to consuming myself and Life in my search for meaning and purpose

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that the Media and the Corporations built a world where consuming is The name of The Game and that through the fear of not being enough I have accepted and allowed myself to consume myself and existence looking for the next High fearing to have to face the next Low

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sit aimlessly in front of the TV while I accepted and allowed myself to be imprinted with desires and fears that I then went out to live into the world one and equal to myself and what I accepted and allowed myself to become

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that if I don't have what I am told I must have to be fashionable and attractive I don't exist, instead of seeing that by abiding to my desires to have in fear of not existing, I did not exist and was not real

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I am not real instead of seeing that it was me that had to decide if I was going to be real or not and that becoming Real as One and Equal to Life and everything that exists would mean that I would have to grant to everyone Equally the Life I wished for myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see some as more worthy of Life than others instead of seeing that unless I recognize everyone's worthiness I cannot have my own

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that is up to someone else to decide if I am real and worthy of Life, instead of seeing that Life can only be given to me by myself and can only be given to me by myself  if it is given to everyone, Equal and One

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider that my every thought, word and deed impacts the whole, because we already exist as Oneness, yet Equality is something we have to recognize and grant to each other Equally to be real for All, Equal and One

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope and wait that someone would come and save me/us, because I have accepted and allowed myself to be imprinted with the 'Hero comes to save the day' stories and I wished to give up my responsibility to save the day to someone else so I wouldn't have to stand in and as The Decision to Change and realign myself to Oneness and Equality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to loop again and again into the same point of having to make this decision, instead of standing as The Decision that I stand for Life without looking back to what I have been or believed I was, if not to Self Correct my existence and realign myself to Oneness and Equality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear facing the question 'Am I Real', in fear of having to admit that I am not yet real but walking myself into and as Oneness and Equality to stand for Life One and Equal

When and as I see myself looping around this question or about to loop, I remind myself that I have made the decision to stand, that I am The decision to Stand and that I will get up if I fall until I stand consistently in and as Life One and Equal to become the Self Correction that I wish to see manifested in and as the World, Equal and One

I commit myself to stand for Life until a world that is Best for All manifests, so that All may be granted access to a Life that is worth living, Equal and One

No comments:

Post a Comment