Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 49: Earthquake Update - Choosing Suffering as The Ultimate Teacher ?


We had 2 earthquakes of magnitude 5.8 in the past 2 weeks, the main building taken down seem to be Churches, up to 5, all of them, in one small village in the Emilia Romagna region.
Never before we have had a Church-less village in Italy.
Churches, whatever the propaganda says, are NOT uniting people, they are a symbol of separation and of an abdication of responsibility to a God that is either amnesic about  His creation or he plainly does not exist and has become the embodiment of our desire to not stand as Self responsible Human Beings for Life, One and Equal.
Funny but since churches have been taken down by the earthquake and more than 7000 people found themselves in tents, having to rely on sharing confined spaces, limited food and comfort, we started to get along better.
Yesterday on TV they showed Arabs, Blacks, Asians and Italians all sitting and eating as brothers and sisters at the special tent canteen that has been set up by the Civil protection, not one ounce of tension was flying, the earthquake has shaken down the worthless, leaving the Worth, Life, One and Equal intoand as all of Us.
When we have a chance to share a confined space and  see first hand that we are Equals, as in we all need to eat, drink water, wash ourselves, have a shelter, a lot of the bullshit we use as a weapon against each other is just no longer there, no money, no things to buy and flaunt, no private toilets to care for our 'Image', no churches where we can go to worship the Only God, the Biggest and More Powerful One, separating ourselves into our own Minds against The Children of Lesser Gods, we become, Equal in Need.
So, is this the way we have to go to understand Equality, through suffering ?
Why do we hold the Belief that we can only learn through Suffering ?
Why isn't Common Sense enough to see that if we all share One Planet and we just have to recognize each other Equal Right to be Here as Life, if we did, in One Breath, we could stop all the suffering and stand together as One Life, supporting each other, bringing Heaven to Earth for everybody.
Are all our Mind conflicts really worth the separation that will lead to more suffering, to more loss of lives so that we can insist on our right to self interest and greed and the right to the Free Choice to Damn and Condemn ourselves to Hell on Earth.

"When we say the Physical is the Way to Life, we mean that the physical will force us to become self aware, force us to understand creation, force us to stand up for what is best for all life, force us to love our neighbors, force us to truly become custodians of life in very way. The physical will not save us, it will serve hell till we become Life." Bernard Poolman

If suffering is what we are voting for, let's get on with it, let's suffer and struggle, let's get shaken by the Earth back to our Common Sense, where we seem unwilling to go on our own, forgetting that we only had One Choice from the Start, Life Equal and One for All, or Death and Destruction, what shall it be ? Our choice.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that we can learn from 'Suffering'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that we never learn from Joy but from suffering, making suffering the Teacher of Humanity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value suffering, because I suffered and tried to make sense of it by stating that real Lessons come from Suffering

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to embrace the model of Suffering of the Catholics, that stated there is Value in Suffering as Saints and Martyrs who now live in heaven prove to us

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make Saints and Martyrs and the ones who suffered physically through tortures and physical pain for an 'Idea'l more than me, because I was not willing to suffer for 'something' Higher than me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that suffering is 'The Only Way We Seem to Learn' and for saying this out loud

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear suffering failing to realize that what I fear manifests for myself and existence, One and Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to the suffering of others because I fear my own suffering

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I hated the catholics and their teachings of suffering for Humanity, while they kept the good Lives for themselves, instead of realizing I hated myself for my own acceptance and allowance of suffering as a Teacher and my own suffering in and as The Mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate myself for suffering and for believing this hate to be real and who I really am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish suffering on others when angry as a way to learn their lesson, like Karma, instead of seeing everything I wish done onto others I do onto myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never see that we suffer as a choice of having embraced suffering as The Ultimate Teacher and having placed suffering above ourselves as a mean to learn, instead of seeing suffering is just plain Mean and I can stop the abuse and suffering of myself and others by stepping out of me as The Mind into the Physical as Life One and Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look back at my life and state 'yes I have learnt from my suffering' as a way to make sense and validate suffering for myself and others, Equal and One

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify the suffering of humanity and myself as 'lessons' we have to learn instead of seeing there was enough suffering in this world for us to be all well learnt and beyond and that suffering was our own creation through our own acceptances and allowances of suffering as a viable option for learning

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that there was something wrong in this creation if our lives had to be filled with so much suffering and for not realizing/seeing that Ourselves and our acceptances and allowances were the something 'wrong' with this creation and that it was time to STOP what we were no longer willing to live

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that some deserve to suffer, due to my judgements of what they did to others, instead of seeing I was stating "I deserve to suffer for what I believe I have done to others'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself and my physical body through the suffering of the friction of me as The Mind, accepting and allowing my own existence of suffering while I was not willing to let go of my own self inflicted suffering of and as the Mind, while I resisted letting go my life of self interest to return Here in Breath realigned to Oneness and Equality

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse myself and to make myself suffer, for-getting that what I do to myself I do to existence, Equal and One, instead of stopping and standing in and as The Change I want to see in this world


When and as I see myself supporting or about to support any form of suffering of myself and others for 'a higher purpose', I stop, breathe, look at which specific higher purpose I am deluding myself with and release it through self forgiveness and self corrective application

When and as I see myself valuing suffering as 'the only way we seem to learn' I stop, breathe, remind myself that I have to investigate all patterns of suffering of myself and others, reflecting back to me my accepted and allowed acceptances of suffering as value so I may eradicate suffering as value from my own life and the world, Equal and One, to bring about a World that is Best for All

I commit myself to stop all the suffering in and as me and all my acceptances and allowances of suffering,  to stop the suffering in the world as a mirror, Equal and One

No comments:

Post a Comment