Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 72: Tolle Teachings, Cashing in on Good Feelings and Acceptance




A simple but radical spiritual practice is to accept whatever arises in the Now — within & without. ~E. Tolle



There is plenty of evidence going around that is spelling that what is in fact 'arising in the Now' is NOT What is Best for All, and Not even What is Best for the people who are giving in to committing such crimes.
We know too little about Consciousness, What it is and How it Works to Trust that everything that arises from it is in fact Good and Acceptable.


Yesterday there was a news about a

These are Today's News






Our Mind are Mine Fields that we have set up for and as ourselves that are going to show us, Who Is Boss, unless We become the Boss of ourselves by becoming Self responsible Human being, realigning what we have weaved into a Spider Web of Energetic relationship, back into Equality and Oneness and What is Best for All.

At the moment we are in No Way Able to stand and Trust ourselves as The Mind, not even for making the conscious choice for example to NOT be racist, as racism exist at other levels of ourselves that may be not conscious and of which we may be not conscious about.


We are hardwired for separation, it will have to be through our own Self Will and Self Directive principle to Stand Up and Stop.
The above are just examples of individuals losing it, but as within, so without, everything seems to have lost some marbles (or all of them), the Corporates are geared for Profit above What is Best for All and What would be supportive for Life, Politics has been swallowed by the Money system and so has Democracy, of which the World has never seen not even a pale example, the Money System has taken a Life of its own, from which we have separated ourselves and we have made ourselves in no way able to tackle this Monster that is now swallowing Life and lives as it moves unchecked through the World and every single World System, from education, to healthcare, to science, bending them to the service of The Profit Making Law Ruling the World.

And so for Mr. Tolle and the others who are Tolling around, cashing in on the good feelings that they sell, please STOP, you are doing a great disservice to yourself and to Life, Life is NOT about feeling good and Living the Dream, as that is just a consumer sales pitch, Life is about considering All Equally and giving what we would like to receive, and becoming aware that what in fact arises within and without is becoming every day more inhumane and we cannot accept this as 'The Way Things Are' because in this we become the very Demons the World is filled with and is mirroring back to Us, instead it is Time to Stop our Demonic Race to nowhere, having  accepted and allowed to separate ourselves from everythng that exists to the point that we are no longer aware that all that is arising within and without is Self, One and Equal, and each one of us has the responsibility to fix themselves and re-fit into the puzzle as worthy self responsible Human Beings, then a World that is Worth living in will be born for Life and What is best for All.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to images of the violence and the Demonic side of Humanity, desiring to separate myself from what is going on in the world because I don't want to be a part of it as I rather be apart from it, instead of realizing that the World is mirroring me as Self and what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become and that Hell won't stop until I stop my existence as a Devourer of Life, seeking for Experiences and Following Desires that I call Life but that are not Life as Life exists only Here in and as Breath, One and Equal for All

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I am better than the people that are in the news displaying in full force their Demonic Side, as the de-manned side of themselves, showing the extent of possession we can go to if giving in to Consciousness as The Mind, and that just because I engaged in the polarity of Good and Feeling Good I am in no way associated with the Ones who have been left with the polarity of Bad and Feeling Bad, that led them through acts of Evil, Equal and One to my own participation in the 'Good End of the Stick' as the Mind Consciousness System

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad when looking at the Demonic news of what is going on in the world, because feeling bad allows me to think and believe that I am good, because I feel bad, instead of seeing that whatever I feel I am charging the Mind Consciousness System with Energy that I mine out of my own physical substance and so I am as much an Abuser of Life as anyone else on the Planet

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself in the past to seek for those 'feel good' crap teachings because I desired to NOT look at the world and the state it is in, because even when I perceived I paid my due and felt bad about it, I was always left with the sense that maybe possibly we should do something about it but did not know what as I had judged myself as useless and hopeless within this system to Change anything, failing to see that this Change has to start with and as Me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Fear what is ahead of us and the manifested consequences we are going to face for what we have done to ourselves and each other as One, while we lived our careless Lifes of Desires and Experiences believing that it was the Life we were supposed to live and strive for

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to notice that if I had this extensive desire to Feel Good it was because I was never Fine with this world and the way things are, and that Feeling Good was my escape from the Reality of existence as Our Manifested Consequences, because I accepted and allowed myself to believe that I only had 2 choices, to feel bad or to feel good, failing to see that I was imprinted with the Desire to feel Good as the basis for me to accept the Consumerism System that would then SELL me the Feeling Good experiences that I could buy by selling myself out and keeping quiet about this world and the state of existence

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to watch my mum struggle with Life, trying to make sense of it as she was a miss-fit like me and for willingly embracing the system as me in fear that I would end up like her, from one psichosis to depression, while if I jumped on the bandwagon of the system, the system would take care of me and provide for me like it promised to all who toed the line

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear turning out like my mum in her dis-ease for Life as it is, that I made myself look for excuses and reasons to make sense of this senseless existence by seeking and  joining all the Soothsayers of the World that talked about Love and Hope and why it All In Fact Made sense even though evidence was everywhere that IT DID NOT but I chose to close my eyes and NOT look or I would have to question this existence and myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to despise myself for seeking peace in a world at war, where my own wars and conflict I kept suppressed and hidden because I did not want to face the point that I was existing in and as conflict within myself and I did not know how to self correct myself as existence without the tools that I have been given by Desteni, and so I just did nothing and sought my own peace, making myself a piece of the problem and not a part of the Solution

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty when I agree with my mum when she tellls me that we have to look for the good in the world otherwise this existence wouldn't make sense, because I feared not agreeing and being the cause of her breakdown instead of the support that I believed I was by agreeing that there is GOOD in this world, even though all the good was self interest in action and investments to be collected at a later date

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty and ashamed for agreeing with my mum in fear that she may lose it again and as she said 'throw herself off the balcony' unless she could make sense and justify this existence, and so I suppress myself when she tells me she doesn't want to watch movies like 'The Millionaire' in which the background of Misery runs in the background as the Truth of this world, and this would make her Feel Bad, and instead I support the sharing of the Feel Good Movies that tell stories of redemption and how Life does in fact make sense, because I rather not rock the boat at home to a point where I fear I won't be able to give proper support

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty because I second my mum because within this system if she cracked again there is noone able to offer proper support, because everything has been turned into a Money making practice, including psychological support to people that suffer from Mind Imbalances, and I fear introducing Self Forgiveness because she has already mocked me for it and failed to see the point, believing that what we do is atonement and she has done enough of it, instead of seeing Self Forgiveness is Not Atonement and is Not Self Blame, it is the crossing over from irresponsible Mind Controlled Machines into Self Response-Ability, it's the building up and correction of oneself to realign to Oneness and Equality and What is Best for All

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear sharing the practice of self Forgiveness, in fear of being labelled as a Member of a Cult, instead of seeing I have lived a life as a member of a Cult, the Cult of Culture, the Cult of Capitalism, the Cult of the religion of Self and Freedom of Choice and I am just now walking out of all Cults, so I can become Me as Life, Here in and as Breath, no longer supporting the Cult-ish existence of this World to the Money God and restoring Self Trust to myself by walking in and as the correction for myself and All of Existence Equal and One.

I commit myself to show that what we believed was valuable as in 'Feeling Good' in fear of 'Feeling Bad' IS NOT real, that our Imagined Freedom of Choice is a Trap that polarizes and divides us, making it impossible to Stand together as One for our Self as Life and the World, and that it is necessary to STOP our existence as what we have accepted and allowed ourselves to become to Stand in and as Self Correction for ourselves and the World, for Life and What is Best for All, Equal and One.

No comments:

Post a Comment